Texas Pneumatic TX-3L-CF Inline Lubricator (Constant Flow)
These heavy-duty in-line constant flow lubricators are installed 2 to 3 meters from the tool and will provide maximum protection, ideal for use on air tools which can run for long periods without stopping such as rock drills etc. For tools with intermittent running such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches etc we recommend the use of our differential flow type lubricators.
- Use lubricators to save money and eliminate repairs
- Absolute must for improved tool life
- Metering valve for adjusting oil flow
- Repair kits available
- Sight disk in housing to visually inspect oil level.
- Pressure relief cap for use when finished
|Delivery Type||Constant Flow|
|Ports (NPT)||1″F x 1″F|
|Max Working Pressure (psi)||250|
|Air Flow||150 Cfm|