Texas Pneumatic TX-2L-F Inline Filter Lubricator (Differential Flow)
These heavy-duty in-line filter lubricators are installed 2 to 3 meters from the tool and will provide maximum protection not only by oiling the tool but also by filtering out contaminants with their 40 micron sintered bronze filter. We recommend the differential flow delivery type for use on tools with intermittent running such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches etc, for tools which run for longer periods without stopping and starting such as rock drills use our constant flow type lubricators.
- Use lubricators to save money and eliminate repairs
- Filter removes particulates
- Absolute must for improved tool life
- Metering valve for adjusting oil flow
- Repair kits available
- Sight disk in housing to visually inspect oil level.
|Delivery Type||Differential Flow|
|Ports (NPT)||3/4″F x 3/4F”|
|Max Working Pressure (psi)||300|
|Air Flow (cfm)||70|