Designed for removal of tough ceramic tile, thin-set, mortars or other difficult material removal applications, the handle has been designed to provide the optimum working angle while making it easy on the operator’s back, the TX-2LRCS has removable sections so can be used in three different lengths of 650mm 1220mm and 1524mm, comes with 3″ wide chisel.
- Low air consumption means it can be run on a 3hp single phase compressor.
- Quality better than competitively made scalers
- This tool hits twice as hard as a regular scaler
- Chisels from 3/4″ to 3″ wide, scrapers from 4″ to 12″ wide
- Tile and non-skid removal
- Grease and paint removal
- Glue and resin removal
- Barnacle and heavy scale removal
- For use in foundry casting cleaning
|Length (in)||25, 48 or 60|
|Air Inlet (NPT) (in)||1/2|
|Minimum Hose Size (in)||1/2|
|Air Consumption (cfm)||10-12|