Cejn series 208 is a hard-wearing, durable and user-friendly blowgun for most areas of application its ergonomic design is suitable for both right and left-handed users and ensures more flexible operation. The plastic body offers flexibility in handling, insulates against cold, and is not harmful to delicate surfaces. The Star-Tip design of the blow tube provides excellent noise damping properties and reduces the output pressure to a safe level which will not exceed 30 psi if dead ended, OSHA approved.
Also available for 208 blow guns are a range of venturi nozzles which draw in additional air and increase air flow volume by 100%, OSHA safety nozzles can be added as well as chip shields which help prevent the operator being hit by debris when blowing out blind holes.
Cejn 208 series blow guns are extremely high quality and can customized to suit any application.
- Material: Body – POM (acetal plastic); Valve, tube – brass
- Weight: 112 g. (11 208 0100)
- Max. working pressure: 232 PSI (16 bar) (blowgun with regulator see below)
- Min. burst pressure: 928 PSI (64 bar)
- Connection: 1/4″ female thread
- Temperature range: -4°F to +140°F (-20° C to +60° C)
- Air flow at inlet pressure of 100 PSI (6.9 bar); 20.3 CFM (575 l/min) (90mm Tip)