Texas Pneumatic TX-1/4L Inline Lubricator (Differential Flow)
These heavy-duty in-line lubricators are installed 2 to 3 meters from the tool and will provide maximum protection.We recommend these differential flow type for use on tools with intermittent running such as chipping hammers, impact wrenches, etc, for tools which run for longer periods without stopping and starting such as rock drills we recommend constant flow type lubricators.
- Use lubricators to save money and eliminate repairs
- Use lubricators to eliminate costly downtime
- All mechanical apparatus need lubrication
- Absolute must for improved tool life
- Metering valve for adjusting oil flow
- Repair kits available
- Sight disk in housing to visually inspect oil level.
|Delivery Type||Differential Flow|
|Ports (NPT)||1/4″F x 1/4F”|
|Max Working Pressure (psi)||500|