The TX30PB paving breaker is a rugged, yet lightweight paving breaker designed for light to medium construction work. It is ideally suited for plan maintenance work such as light demolition of floors, pavement, frozen ground and masonry walls and is very popular for bridge deck work. Can also be used as a two handed clay digger for hard of frozen ground.
- 4 Bolt design for longer life and easy servicing.
- Quick Change Retainer for rapid changing of tools.
- Hose swivel so hose tracks operator movement.
- Built in lubricator to enhance tool life.
- Quality American forged steel.
|Chuck Size (in)||1 x 4 1/4 or 7/8 x 3-1/4|
|Air Inlet (NPT) (in)||3/8|
|Air Consumption (cfm)||49|